Due to the excellent working relationship we have with Dominion, our owner and his guests are always happy on-board...everything is based on their long standing support.Captain, 56m Motor Yacht
10 Years of MLC Success!
For the Tenth continuous year, we are delighted that our crew management division in Jersey have once again sailed smoothly through their annual MLC audit with Lloyds Register with no observations or deficiencies noted.
All commercial yachts (and private yachts are now in the process of following suit to match International Labour Law requirements) must meet the regulations stipulated in the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) and thus all employers must be regulated and subject to audit to ensure compliance. Accordingly, it is essential that the employment of crew takes place in a manner that is fully compliant in accordance with Regulation A1.4 of the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC).
To assist clients with these requirements, we are one of the few yacht crew employers that are fully staffed, approved & certified by Lloyds Register in accordance with these regulations which in turn provides our clients with the following benefits and protection:
- All Seafarer Employment Agreements are MLC and Flag State approved and fully comply with all maritime employment legislation
- Timely and efficient payment of salaries including multi-currency functionality which includes the provision of pay advice slips
- Experienced and professional team providing 24/7 guidance on all crew employment matters
- Every yacht is assigned with a dedicated Crew Employment Specialist to ensure continuity & familiarity for the Captain & crew
- Effective management of EU employers social security liabilities
- Responsibility of all HR issues, effectively removing this onerous task from the Captain
- In-depth crew security background checks to give yacht owners further peace of mind as to who is onboard their yacht
- Crew can now take advantage of foreign exchange at payroll to eliminate high exchange fees through their own bank
- Our fixed fees are market leading – as there are no set-up fees, compliance fees, time-spent fees, annual management fees or exit fees, our transparency is fully there to see